Thursday, January 17, 2008

A Sweet Surprise

I have had several sales of my EMBERS page kit since its release on Sunday. It is always inspiring to find notifications of orders in my email box. However, today I received an order notification and a note from the purchaser that really made my day!

Kat is a digital scrapper who up till now has used various freebies to create her layouts. My new page kit, EMBERS, was the very first kit she purchased! How neat is that? I am really honored that someone would like my work enough to make a purchase when they had never purchased before! She also created a lovely layout with the kit:

 

Sweet Abby
Click image for full credits.

 

I also want to show you some wonderful layouts created by my Dream Team.

 

From Kristin:

 

Love
Click image for full credits.

A Wedding Day
Click image for full credits.

 

From Kayre:

 

Maidalyn Kisses
Click image for full credits.

 

From Brenda:

 

Puppy Love
Click image for full credits.

 

What have YOU created with EMBERS? I would love to see and post your layout here. Leave me a comment and a link below.

2 comments:

TragedyScrapinAnne said...

WOW your dream team made some awesome LO's, each one rocks....
Many thanks, I love my new kit...
Its vvery special to me...Hugs Kat

flattsgurl said...

How neat that, that was her first purchase!! That is so wonderful. Beautiful LO Kat :) It's a gorgeous kit and you did such an incredible job with. This pictures are so sweet as well. :)