Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Back in the Scrapping Groove

Had a great time this weekend . . . I attended a crop in Steinbach. From 4:00 to 11:00 pm on Friday and from 9:00 am to 9:00 pm on Saturday I got to scrap to my heart’s content! My friend, Charlene, accompanied me. Of course, I lugged along my laptop, EHD, and flat panel monitor. That was nothing compared with the pounds of paper and embellishments and stamps, etc. that Charlene brought!

This time round, I set a personal record of scrapping 5 pages! Though I still consider myself a “journey” scrapbooker i.e.. I take my time and design my pages just the way I want them with no actual time limit or deadline in place, I was still quite pleased with how much I accomplished. What do you think? (All images are clickable to a larger, more detailed version.)

 

Kindergarten

 

Bubble Girl

 

On The Right Note

 

Great To Be Eight!

0 comments: