Monday, December 24, 2007

Thank You!

As I count down the minutes to Christmas, I would like to take this time to thank all of my readers and customers of DreamScrapper for your support through this year! I really appreciate both your comments on my products and your continued support of DreamScrapper.com.

I would like to wish all of you a wonderful holiday, whether you are celebrating Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, Ramadan or some other festive celebration. Please accept a little gift from me that I think would work well no matter what faith you follow or what holiday you celebrate. The pins below come both in shadowed and unshadowed versions.

Holiday Gift

Link has expired.

5 comments:

flattsgurl said...

This is a great pin Linda! Thank you and Merry Christmas!!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for these awesome pins!!!!!!

Unknown said...

I would very very much like to download this freebie...I LOVE it! Truly! But it says the link has expired...if it's not too much trouble could you send me a link or the zipped file? I'd love you forever! ♥

Unknown said...

my email is jewelsisaprincess@gmail.com sorry I thought it would show up when you clicked on my name...

Linda Vich said...

I'm glad everyone enjoyed the "Joy" Christmas pin. Unfortunately, once a freebie link has expired, the download is gone! Most of my freebies will end up at a later date in my store.

To be sure that you don't miss out, subscribe to my blog to get notification of my postings.