Sunday, May 3, 2009

National Scrapbook Day

So, did you make the rounds of all the stores and forums this weekend? I did well with what I was able to find and purchase but the one regret I had was that I missed the Scrap Girls sale which ended on Thursday at midnight! :( Scrap Girls always has Mischief Week which is their NSD celebration but it always occurs BEFORE NSD! Oh well, I guess I will just have to hang onto my Scrap Girls Kaboodle list until their next sale!

Anyway, these are the items that I snagged (for your convenience, items are linked in case you want some of these items):

folderfolder   FirstKissPreviewgradexpectations_prev   foldera_shelleyrae_OntheEdgePhotoMasksV2_PVW     a_shelleyrae_OTEPhotoMasksVol7_PVW shelleyrae_OntheEdgePhotoMasksVol5_PVW   folderfolder   folder   SBS_styles-acrylic_preview   SBS_WAO_preview_CUsbs_music_preview

 

Also, Danielle of Something Blue Studios put out a call for people to test a photo action. I was able to test it and not only did I get the action for free but Danielle also gave me a $10 gift certificate to her store! Talk about generous!

 

SBS_action_PB_preview

 

Can’t wait to get back to scrapping and use some of these goodies! How about you?

0 comments: