Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Scrapping Boot Camp

I have been participating in the Scrapping Boot Camp hosted by Ginger Scraps. Each Sunday, a new tutorial is posted for us and then we have until the following Saturday to complete our assignment for that week. So far, we have been exposed to tutorials on post processing our photos, clustering, and creating a white space layout. These last two tutorials were my favorites!

Clustering is one of my favorite things to do and the tutorial really helped with regard to placement of my clusters, making the whole layout design much better than it would have been before the tutorial! I find it is so much fun searching through my stash in ACDSee, looking for the right elements to work with for my layout! Here is my layout for clustering:

 

Pond Patrol
Click photo for larger size and full credits.

 

We had to create two layouts for white space layouts, one of our own design and one which we scraplifted from someone else. I actually created the one of my own design first and then scraplifted the other one!

 

Simple Beauty
Click photo for larger size and full credits.

 

Perky Pelican
Click photo for larger size and full credits.

 

I had a lot of fun doing these ones and look forward to the week on shadowing because shadowing is so important to digital layouts.

 

I hope you enjoy these!

0 comments: