Sunday, May 18, 2008

How to Make a Designer's Day

Over on Digishoptalk, a question was posed to the designers as to whether they would enjoy receiving an email from a customer showing them a layout that had been created using the designer's products. The reason that this person was enquiring was because she doesn't really post her layouts to a galleries online because she doesn't want to have to keep track of all the designer credits.

Several designers, including myself, responded positively to her question. Being able to see what others have done with a product we have created is a very joyful experience!

Cat Hotelling sent me a lovely layout that she created using my new Page Ruffles, Volume 1.

Credits: background paper - Wallpaper_1 happyscrappy.jpg; doodle at the bottom - Vanilla Designz doodles32.png; doodles added to the frame - ornament2.png

Thank you, Cat! I really appreciated seeing what you had created with my designs!

What about the rest of you? How about sending me either a link to a layout in a online gallery or an attached image in an email? If you do email me, please resize the image so that it is no larger than 600 x 600 pixels. If you are not sure how to do this, email me first and I will guide you through the process.

Go ahead. Make my day. :)

0 comments: