Thursday, May 22, 2008

Creativity: May it last forever!

Franklin D. Roosevelt once said, "Happiness is not in the mere possession of money; it lies in the joy of achievement, in the thrill of creative effort." I have definitely been experiencing that thrill lately! My ideas for new products are flying fast and furious right now! It is all I can do to keep up with them! I hope you are enjoying this spurt of creativity as much as I am!

Today I am pleased to launch Page Ruffles, Volume 2: Glitter.


Page Ruffles, Volume 2: Glitter


Following close on the heels of Page Ruffles, Volume 1, “Page Ruffles, Volume 2: Glitter,” by DreamScrapper, are perfectly unique elements to add that finishing glitz to your layouts! These glitter page ruffles come in your favorite three styles: kraft paper, denim and quad paper. Each style comes in six fun colors: blue, green, lilac, turquoise, pink, and orange. The page ruffles measure just shy of 12 inches to allow the presence of a drop shadow to show on your layout, but they may easily be enlarged to the edges of your layout without loss in quality. What can you do with page ruffles? Resize and layer them, mix and match them, rotate them, shrink them and use as frames . . . the possibilities are endless! Be sure to check out Page Ruffles, Volume 1 for even more fun. Thank you to Tandika Star and DigiScrapDesigner for items used in the creation of this product.

If you haven't yet bought either volume of Page Ruffles, I have bundled the two together so that you may save!


Page Ruffles, Volumes 1 and 2


Of course, I have a sweet little FREEBIE for you to go with this new release. Click on the image below to download.


Ruffled Frame Trio
Link has expired.


I also found some time to scrap this week, and used my new kit, Denim 'n' Daisies as well as one of my page ruffles from Volume 1 to create the following layout. To show you how versatile the page ruffles can be, I decided that I wanted a page ruffle for this layout, but I wanted to use it as a frame. I duplicated the distressed quad paper ruffle a few times and then moved the pieces and used masking to create a new page ruffle that was frame size. Once I had what I needed, I merged the pieces together into one frame and then added my shadowing. This was necessary or else the shadowing would not have looked right where the pieces of the frame overlapped.


Laugh
Click image for larger size and full credits.


I also have some beautiful layouts to share with you from both my Dream Team and by a customer.


By Kayre

Just the 3 of Us
Click image for full credits.


By Kristin

Smallish Things
Click image for full credits.


By Cat Hotelling

Cat and Dan - Pilot Mtn smaller

Credits - Everything from Denim 'n' Daisies except for the unknown background paper.


Thanks for sending me your layout, Cat! I love to see what my customers have created.

3 comments:

RubyTuesday said...

These are all so gorgeous!

You have been tagged, you can go here for the details

dianasdigitals.blogspot.com

RubyTuesday said...

I just wanted to add that you are close to me! I am in East St. Paul, It's always good to see other people from the same area :)

Linda Vich said...

Thanks, Diana! Great to know that you are so close to me! Manitobans unite!