Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Tag, You're It!

Well, I take the weekend off to go scrapping in Steinbach, Manitoba and come back to find I have been tagged by Diana!

Rules:
1.) Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2.) Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3.) Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4.) Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

  1. I LOVE to read! If I don't have a book or magazine or something with me to read, I will read cereal boxes, etc. just so I can read SOMETHING! And, I will read the French side as well!
  2. I used to play the accordion (which I hate now!) and I can play almost anything by ear even though I can read music.
  3. Coffee is my addiction!
  4. I am the youngest of four kids in our family by a margin of 9 years.
  5. I would love to travel to the eastern Canadian provinces, down to the southern U.S., and to Europe.
  6. My husband and I have been following a 10 week running program where you both walk and run. We are up to 5.6 km, three times per week.
  7. I watch one soap opera - The Young and the Restless.

Here are the people I have tagged:

Miki Ferkul
Jen Ulasiewicz
Hummie
Karen Karooch
Kate Hadfield

2 comments:

Jen U said...

Hi Linda! Thanks for taggin me but I already did this one a while back. Hope you're having a great day! :)

Cheryl said...

Thanks so much for the tag! I recently did 7 things about me on my blog from being tagged by others....so I hope that counts...I appreciate the warm fuzzies and you have an awesome day on me.