Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Halloween in June!

The other day, I rounded up a number of photo events that need scrapping. Among them were four years of Halloween photos! It sure is fun to look back at these photos to see the excited gleam in my daughter's eye as she gets ready to go out trick-or-treating! My daughter always had some of the neatest ideas for costumes and this one is definitely an original!

This is the layout I created for Halloween 2005:

The Human Lipstick
Click image for detailed view and full credits.

What events have you neglected to scrap? I challenge you to sort through some of your un-scrapped photos and pick an event to scrap. Leave me a comment to let me know what you chose and if you would like, send me a link so I can post your result here!

2 comments:

Lynn said...

I will take your challenge! I have waaaay too many pictures to scrapbook, because I am too much of a perfectionist (it takes me forever to make a page). I will look through my photos and get back to you :-)
-Lynn

Linda Vich said...

Right on, Lynn! Can't wait to see what photos you choose! Don't feel bad, though, about taking a long time with a page . . . one particular two-page layout I created took me over a week to complete because I wanted to use a couple of special techniques on the page and it took awhile to get them to look they way I wanted them to look! If you are interested, you can see the layout here: http://www.pbase.com/lvich/image/56909001 and here: http://www.pbase.com/lvich/image/56909000. Because I enjoy the process, I don't mind working a little longer on a layout to create the look that I want for the end product!