Tuesday, June 3, 2008

18 Hours of Scrapping Bliss!

I had the pleasure of attending another scrapbooking crop this past weekend. It took place in Steinbach, Manitoba, and was hosted by Scrapbook Cottage owner, Sharon. The crop took place at the Legion and Sharon brought her entire store there for the two days! The crop took place on Friday 4:00 - 10:00 pm and again on Saturday, 9:00 am to 9:00 pm. Sharon has a lovely store in Steinbach and is very friendly, helpful and enthusiastic about scrapbooking and creative paper crafts! If you are in the area, be sure to visit her.

Of course, I was the only one using a computer there, but I did meet Kim Newberg Villeneuve who creates Altered Art such as Artist Trading Cards (ATCs) and Altered Books and other art work using found objects. Be sure to check out her blog as well as her Etsy store. I purchased two of her pieces:

school house

I didn't get as much scrapped as I hoped to but I did complete a two-page layout about the Medieval Feast at my daughter's school.

medieval_2page_censored_web

Click photo to view full credits and larger size.

I also participated in a class where we created a 12 x 12 acrylic page. I don't have a picture yet of what I made but I will post it when I do.

0 comments: