Monday, October 22, 2007

Layouts, Layouts, Layouts!

Well, I have had a good weekend scrapping some of my own photos. It seems that as you make the transition to designer, you have less time to scrap yourself! You really have to schedule things to get some time to just scrap.

First, I completed a heritage layout using my newest kit, Newsworthy.

 

Remembering Silver
Click image for larger view/full credits

 

Then I created a two-page spread, using my kit, Snuggle.

 

1st Birthday - page 11st Birthday - page 2

 


Click images for larger view/full credits

 

Lastly, I have a wonderful layout by Scraptigz using my Bounty in Burlap page kit. Please click on her layout to be taken to her gallery so you can leave her a comment!

 

Crisp Fall Days

 

If you have some layouts that you have created using DreamScrapper products, please send me a link so I can showcase them here!

As always, I love hearing from you! Leave me a comment below.

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Your layouts are great! You manage to get a lot of elements on a page, something I am not good at.

Linda Vich said...

Thanks, Hummie! I find it challenging when I have a bunch of photos which all tell part of the story. To accommodate them, I often have to create a two-pager!