Sunday, October 7, 2007

Reader Input Needed

I have come to the conclusion that you never stop working when you become a designer! If I am not working on the computer physically designing a new kit, I am designing in my head or brainstorming kit themes and colors! Even when I lay down to sleep, ideas keep rolling around in my head!

What would really help me out would be to know what you, my readers, would like in a kit. What kinds of elements do you want to use? What types of papers would you like to use? What color schemes do you need for the photos that you wish to scrap? Are you looking for quick pages where you just need to add your photos, a title, and journaling? Leave me a comment below so I can accommodate your needs!

Today I will leave you with a layout created using my newest page kit, Maximum Impact, available at DreamScrapper.com.

Grade 4


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I like anything with natural colors: browns, greens, reds, yellows. I tend to go with a more classic style rather than cutsey. I use ribbons, fibers, flowers, photo corners as elements. Hope that helps. Thanks so much for asking. Love your tutorials by the way.

Linda Vich said...

Thank you for your input, KEP! This is exactly the kind of input I need to receive from my readers.

I'm glad that you also find the tutorials helpful.

John Dyhouse said...

Wow, maximum impact - definitely. You would probably only want to use this sparingly but wouldn't it make the page stand out.....and wake up the viewer

-John

Linda Vich said...

Thanks for your input, John!