Sunday, July 29, 2007

Blog Features You Need to Know

Connie, over at Digiscrapinfo, posted a timely article on some important blog features. Though Connie uses Wordpress, not Blogger as I do, her information is good for both blog programs and she tells you where it differs. If you are wanting to get the goods on tags, categories, and trackbacks, make sure to check out her blog post. While you are there, be sure to check out her other blog posts . . . she is a real fountain of knowledge!

Hummie, another techie, is also offering trackback info in her latest blog post.

If you are a Blogger user, I found some further information on the use of labels and categories that you may find useful. I will be applying this to my blog in the near future.

2 comments:

Connie @ DigiScrapInfo.com said...

Hi Linda,
I saw your link to me in my list that technorati provides. So I have 3 ways of seeing who's linking to us. Hummie & I have talked about this & she's nominated me to explain how to claim a blog on technorati.

Welcome to the blogging world girl! thanks for the link :)
Connie

Cheryl said...

Yes, Connie gets to explain and I'm gonna piggy back her! We need to get people using Technorati!

Anyway, did you know that my labels are at the top of my blog under my header? Sneaky, huh?