Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Everyday Digital Scrapbooking: 10 Favorite Blog Headers

A few days ago, all the blogs that I had been subscribing to with Google Reader mysteriously vanished! I'm not even sure how many I had been subscribed to but they were there one day but not the next! I did a little research on the web and it appeared that a few others had faced similar circumstances but their links had reappeared either a few hours or a day later.

Unfortunately, after two days of waiting, mine DIDN'T come back! I couldn't take it anymore and finally started adding to my list again. THIS time I will be sure to Export my list so that it may be restored if anything like this happens again!

Now, why was it that I started this blog post in the first place? Oh, yes! The reason I was so upset about losing my links to the great blogs was that I was in the process of creating my own blog and I was searching for ideas for a header design. In the end, I created what I think looks nice but you may visit my blog and find it tweaked or changed over time! Today, however, what did I discover but a great round up of blog header designs! (It was in one of the blog links that I lost!) If you are contemplating the idea of a blog and want some inspiration for blog headers, be sure to check out Everyday Digital Scrapbooking: 10 Favorite Blog Headers

1 comments:

Sasha Farina said...

i like your header!