Thursday, July 26, 2007

Summer is Sizzling!

In my neck of the woods, summer is smoking hot right now with the humidex hovering in the 40's and that is Celsius!

To continue the Summer Frenzy series, today I have an alpha for you to download. The alpha is a full set containing lowercase, uppercase, numerals 0 to 9 as well as 13 other forms of punctuation. For your convenience, the alpha is provided as a single sheet .png file as well as being cut into individual files.

Click on the preview to download. Keep the comments coming - I love hearing from you!

This file is no longer available for download.
Thank you for all your comments on it!

Reminder: If you have created a layout using any of the Summer Frenzy series, I would love to post your layout here! Be sure to leave me a link.

6 comments:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Totally awesome!!!!!!!!
TY so very much!!!!!!!

Maria said...

Thank you so much for your free work! We all appreciate it! This blog post has been added to the freebies list at digifree.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this beautiful alpha set.

Maria said...

Thank you so much for these nice freebies. Beautiful summer colors

Anonymous said...

Thank you

BitsOScrap said...

Love the alpha! Thanks so much for sharing your hard work. I can't wait to start a LO. I'll send you the link. Thanks again.