Thursday, September 20, 2007

New Kit and a Freebie

It's been some time since I have had a new entry on my blog but I hope you will agree that the wait has been worth it!

Today, I would like to introduce my new page kit, Midnight Blues.

Click image for product

Midnight Blues” by DreamScrapper, contains the varying shades of blue that can be found in the sky from dusk to midnight. These colors would work very well for boy layouts but would be equally suitable for that of a girl. This page kit provides you with 8 distinctly textured papers ranging from rich velvet to woven fabric to handmade paper. Included is a distinctive paper created by fastening two torn papers together with chrome safety pins, while the gap between them reveals another textured paper! Papers are created at 12" by 12" at 300ppi and saved as high-quality jpg files, ensuring excellent print quality. In "Midnight Blues" you also receive one large floppy bow, a matching knotted ribbon, two chrome frames, a tiny tag with chromed border, a safety pin charm cluster, a bead and chain border, a single blue binder clip, a cluster containing a folded ribbon and chipboard stars and moon held together with a different binder clip, and a unique glass, chrome, and glitter bauble suspended on a stapled ribbon. Completing this kit is a glitter-filled glass and chrome alpha, sure to delight you and add sparkle to your layouts! Alpha has both uppercase and lowercase letters, numerals 0 to 9, and 12 other punctuation marks. Alpha is provided both as a single sheet and as individual letters. All elements are created at 300ppi and saved as png files to preserve transparency. Drop shadows are applied only where layering of pieces makes shadowing necessary for realism. Thank you to Tandika Star and DigiScrapDesigner for items used in the creation of this product.

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Here is a little freebie for you that coordinates with the Midnight Blues kit.



This download has expired.



I would love to receive your comments on this kit! For those of you looking for kits suitable for boys, will this work for you? What do you like best? least?

12 comments:

Patamomma said...

I think this would work for boys, girls, anyone! Awesome looking kit, and I love the freebie. Thanks so much. Patty

Linda Vich said...

Thanks for the kind words about my kit, Patty! I hope you enjoy the freebie.

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

GORGEOUS KIT!!!!
TY so very much for the awesome freebie!!!!!

Linda Vich said...

I am pleased that you like the kit, Sharon! Enjoy the freebie.

Yin said...

Am going to use it on my boys layouts, thank you it's beautiful!

Linda Vich said...

Yin, it is nice to hear that someone can use it for a boy's layout . . . I only have the one daughter, so most of my "ideas" tend to be girlish! I guess I have to try thinking "outside the box" a little more.

Monique said...

What a beautiful kit. I love blue. :) I would have to say that my fav part of this kit is the alpha, but I love all the papers too.

Anonymous said...

this would definately work for boys. it's beautiful too. makes me think of layouts of star gazing, of course any pictures of family sitting out side in the dark wouldn't take well.

Linda Vich said...

Monique and Anonymous, thank you for your comments on the kit! I hadn't thought of a star-gazing layout but I think I have some photos that would work! I'll have to put that on my "to do" list!

fl_connie said...

This is a stunning kit - and I WILL be back to buy it! It's in my (very) short list of must haves - so thank you very much. I love the freebie, too.

Linda Vich said...

Glad you like the kit, Connie! I am partial to blues so it was a pleasure to create!

Anonymous said...

I missed the download but wanted to say beautiful kit!