Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Scrapping Your Pets

For those of us who have pets, more often than not, those pets are like members of the family. Because of this, our pets will definitely show up in our scrapbooking albums! Sometimes, entire albums are dedicated to a beloved pet. Layouts may be created while the pet(s) is alive or done as a memento after a pet has passed on.

Whatever your reason for scrapping about your pet(s), like any other topic, you need kits to help you create your layouts. I have found an excellent, though small, collection of kits that would be suitable for your pages. Click on the images to be taken to the product.

For dog lovers, nothing could be cuter than this kit by Kay Miller Designs :




And if your definition of "pet" also applies to some barnyard animals, this kit, also by Kay Miller Designs, might be to your liking:




If cats are your fancy, head on over to Weeds & Wildflowers to see this kit:



Weeds and Wildflowers also has a barnyard type kit:



Over at Nitwit Collections, you will find a darling kit suitable for scrapping about both cats and dogs.


I hope that these resources help you in scrapping about your own pets! If you have any other suggestions for pet scrapping products, please leave me a comment with a link to the product.

I will leave you with a layout I did about our two Lhasa Apso dogs.

Click image for credits

2 comments:

melothria@gmail.com said...

thanks a lot this is a great listing I mainly scrap my cats

Linda Vich said...

Glad you found this useful! I have pictures of the two cats I used to have and have a couple of layouts in the works but they haven't yet come together perhaps because there is so much emotion involved.