Thursday, September 13, 2007

Store Launch is a Success!

Well, I am stoked! Yesterday was the launch of my store, DreamScrapper.com, and I was pleased with the response I received! Thank you for making my launch a success!

Remember that the storewide 20% off will be in effect until September 19. The following layout was made using the exclusive page kit, Autumn Glory:

grade8_website600
Click for enlarged image

What layouts are you creating with this kit? I would love to see your results! Please leave me a comment with a link to your layout.

For those of you who use Kaboodle, if you save any of my products, be sure to create a tag for dreamscrapper so that if I do a search there, I can RAK those of you that turn up in a search.

I would also enjoy receiving any comments/critiques you have about DreamScrapper.com.

  1. What do you like best about the site?
  2. Was the site setup pleasing to the eye and easy to navigate?
  3. Was the checkout service satisfactory?
  4. What suggestions do you have for improvement?
  5. What type of products would you like to see developed?

I look forward to your comments . . . you may comment by clicking the comment link directly following this post.

0 comments: