National Scrapbooking Day is fast approaching! Be sure to mark your calendars for the weekend of May 3 so that you can get in on the many sales, contests, and other promotions. A good thread to bookmark is this one at Digishoptalk which details all of the sales: NSD Sales Master List.
What will be going on at DreamScrapper you ask? A sale will definitely be taking place so be sure your Paypal card is dusted off, fired up and ready to go! More details on the sale will be provided closer to National Scrapbooking Day!
- Create a layout using primarily products found at DreamScrapper.com. You may enter more than once, but each layout must be created primarily using DreamScrapper products.
- Post the layout in the online gallery of your choice and email the link to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. In the email, include your name, email address at which you wish to be contacted, and the link to your layout.
- Entries must be received no later than Sunday, May 4, 2008 at midnight, CST, to be considered.
- As links are received, images will be posted here on my blog.
- The winners of the competition will be announced on my blog Monday, May 5, 2008 and the winner will be notified via email.
- Winners will be drawn randomly so EVERYONE has a chance of winning!
So, get scrapping . . . you can start entering NOW!