Monday, August 6, 2007

A Couple of Things . . .

Well, I shouldn't be surprised by this but I am a little DISAPPOINTED! In checking my blog stats, I found out that some people are hot linking to my freebies. What is hot linking? It is the practice of passing on a link which goes directly to a download, bypassing a website or blog address. This in turn causes bandwidth at the download site to swell but also means fewer "hits" for the original post site.

Now, I have no problem with people passing on links for my freebies but I would very much appreciate that the links come to DreamScrapper. If you know of anyone who is hot linking to files, please advise them of the proper link.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The poll is now closed. As I anticipated, freebies were the main draw but a close second were scrapbooking techniques and tutorials. Be assured that I will continue to offer freebies and techniques and tutorials. If you have input as to the type of techniques and tutorials you would like to see, please email me or leave me a comment.

0 comments: