Sunday, August 19, 2007

Freebie: Young Girl's Blush

Since I can't open the doors to my store yet so you can get a taste of my other products, today I am offering you a mini kit freebie, Young Girl's Blush. This mini kit includes 4 delightfully textured papers, a flower applique, a heart pendant, a flower, and a ribbon with removable buckle. I'm sure you will enjoy using this kit for layouts featuring your favorite young girl! Thank you to Tandika Star and DigiScrapDesigner for items used in the creation of this product.

This file is no longer available for download.
Thank you for your interest!

I hope you enjoy this one! As always, I appreciate your comments if you download.

5 comments:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Beautiful!!!
TY so very much!!!!

Anonymous said...

As a mom of boys, I don't tend to grab "girl" kits, but this one is so beautiful I had to snag it. I'll come up with a way to use it. :) Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this pretty little kit.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing. The colors are gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

Hi Dreamscrapper. Just thought I'd let you know I've included you on this week's round up of Five Freebies on Friday on Scraps of Mind